Friday, December 10, 2010

HELLO PEEPS! Long time no post!

Hello Peep,

It has been a very long time since I have posted on this blog.
My life has been CRAZY!
But a couple weeks ago someone mentioned to me how she loved my Flip Off Fridays. So I thought what the hell lets start it up again. So here goes....

1.A big flip off to myself first for not doing the white laundry and my daughter today had to go to school with mismatched colored socks (she did wear boots so you could not see them).

2.Flip off to my hair that since I cut 10 inches off is very angry at me and won't do what I tell it too.

3. To Christmas Shopping.... My family(especially you sister in laws) are the hardest to shop for.

4. To my gym bill that keeps coming in...but I don't return the visit because I am just to busy and lets be honest LAZY!

5. Another flip off to me today for forgetting my daughters treat (pretzel sticks) for her class project! I did end up taking them to her (before you start calling me a bad mom).

What are your flip offs for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment