Friday, February 10, 2012

Flip off Fridays....

Ok so lets just jump into my flip off fridays.

1. Flip of being a work from home mom!
For any of you moms that dream of the day when you can stay at home with the kids and make cookies and breads from scratch, have all the laundry done and the house spotless. Think again. I am and have been a stay at home mom for about 6 years (almost straight) and I also run my work from home business. This basically means that I have no time for myself. Maybe get a load of laundry done a day for over four people (this is not a good thing). Clean up only to have my 1 1/2 year old run around behind me making a bigger mess. So it looks like I never cleaned. Try to cook at home (only if this means I can throw everything in the crock pot). All on about 6 hours sleep if I am lucky. Now earlier I said I work from home. How is it that I get any WORK done? I have no idea. I really need a vacation and a raise. I need to talk to the boss...oh that's right I am the Boss!!!

2. Taxes
I mean need I say more. Long are the days of getting money back.

3. People who suck..
I never can understand how people who are lazy, refuse to work, sit around all day, complain, etc. Things always work out in there favor. I mean really.

Ok enough complaining. Have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment