Sunday, May 30, 2010

Holiday weekend!

You can tell that it is a holiday weekend here is sunny Southern California.
For the past week the weather has been in the 60's and even sometimes looks like it wants to rain. But come Saturday morning of the holiday weekend the sun comes out bright and early and beats down all day.
While out and about with my family running errands my husbands says to me "You can tell it's a holiday weekend because everyone is out riding bikes, dressed like it's summer and buying all the BBQ food they can for their BBQ's on Monday". Including my husband who stocked up on his own BBQ feast.
I enjoy all the summer festivities but could do without the HEAT. Especially being this far along in my pregnancy.
I want to wish everyone a good memorial weekend (whats left of it) and to stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment