Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Feeling Spoiled!

So these past 12 days I have felt really lucky and a little spoiled.

Not only did I have my little boy 12 days ago...


But I also got to have my husband home with me for two weeks....
He decided that he was going to stay home for two weeks when the baby was born. Now he is on vacation from work but has taken another job for the two weeks. MR MOM!!!! He not only has been a hands on dad for the new baby and my daughter (who is connected to him by the hip when he is home) but has cooked, cleaned and does the laundry!!! Yes I said does the laundry!

Monday he will head back off to work and I have to say I am not looking forward to it one bit.

The funny thing is that even though we are home together we have not spent any together time (I don't mean sex dirty people. I know we have to wait the six weeks). I mean these past 12 days have been so busy that even a hug and a kiss seems like a lifetime ago.
*Babe if you are reading this then I need some TLC! Also in case I have not told you recently....You are the best husband and father and wife or child could ask for! Thank you for being supportive during these crazy couple days when I have cried and even when I have yelled. SORRY*

Love you

Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment