Thursday, July 1, 2010

Another week almost done!

I can not believe is is Thursday. Where did the week go? Where did the month go?

The fact that we are halfway through the year is just crazy. Now the fact that I have been pregnant almost a year is just as crazy.

The weeks are going by fast but I just wonder what other moms do with their children all summer.

My daughter has been out of school for almost two weeks and she is driving me a little crazy. Everyday she says she is bored and has nothing to do. Yet this week I have taken her to the park twice and the pool yesterday for almost 3 1/2 hours. Mind you I am supposed to be on bed rest per the Dr (hope he does not read my blog).

I am trying to spend as much time with her now before the baby comes as I know my time/patience will be thin once he arrives. I also know it will not be easy to just take her anywhere and everywhere she wants to go.

How do other mothers that don't take their children to daycare survive?
Help any ideas on how to make the next 9 weeks of this go any smoother or even faster?

Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment