Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Amazing Product!

So yesterday my little man was a little fussy (literally the first time) and we decided to give him his new pacifier. Yes he uses a pacifier. I don't think there is anything wrong with them as long as you take them away at a decent time. Not when they are 4-5. My daughter used one until she was two and then the pacifier fairy came and took it away. Plus she has no problems with her teeth.

So we gave my son his monkey pacifier and he loved it. Here is proof





This is an innovative new pacifier that combines a medical-grade silicone pacifier with a soft light stuffed toy .

It comes in many different animals like piggy, cat, rhino, lamb and many more. I like the monkey because we call our son monkey.

We carry this product in our store littlepeanutboutique.com
under

http://littlepeanutboutique.com/pacimals.html
check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment