Saturday, June 12, 2010

Happy Saturday!

So even thoe it is Saturday and I have no reason to be up at Dark thirty my child in my belly has decided we should get up and be domesticated (laundry, cleaning, etc). I am getting so over not being able to find my comfort zone when I am sleeping. Last night I used my husband as a human pillow. I molded him to my liking and then finally fell asleep. This morning I got up to pee and was unable to go back to sleep.
I always wonder if this is training for the lack of sleep you will get when you newborn is actually here.
So I will continue being the domestic goddess I am for the moment

and then off to a kids birthday party (just how I wanted to spend my Saturday). Hope your Saturday turns out better then mine has so far.
Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment