Monday, June 14, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation/Commencement

Today my daughter had her kindergarten commencement(aka graduation). It was really cute.

I think it hit me like a ton of bricks that my six year old is no longer the baby, she is the big girl she always says she is!She is actually going to first grade in a couple months.

I really loved her teacher this year and wish and hope that her next teacher is a wonderful as she was. I asked her teacher to promise not to retire for another six years so our newest little one has a amazing kindergarten teacher. And if we still live in the district and go to the same school I would totally request her.

I think throughout your child's education you will have a handful of teachers you really like and this teacher will go down as one of my daughters. I remember a couple from my childhood and a couple I would love to forget.

My daughters friend's mom and have have been pregnant this year and she had her little girl Tuesday of last week. She brought her to the graduation and I immediately wanted our little peanut out more then ever. She was so tiny and cute! I can't wait. These next couple weeks are going to take forever.

Today marks the 34 week mark...

he is now the size of a cantaloupe. I feel already like he is trying to break through my stomach like the creature from the Alien movie. This is the week my daughter made her grand entrance. So cross our fingers he hangs on for a couple more weeks.

This evening we are going in for our last ultrasound (3d) so that should be fun to see. I can't wait to see the little person training to be a kickboxer.

Welcome to my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment